- It prevents resonance risk between electrical and signalling cables.
- Lightweight, durable and easy-to-install.
- No additional labour is required.
- Save time.
- It is environmentally friendly.
- Prevents occupational accidents (Does not require welding and spiral machine.)
The installation of our Monoduct spacer product is done in the horizontal and vertical alignment direction determined by the project. This system is installed at certain intervals in the channels or trenches where the same cables will pass through the multiple cable transmission lines. It is passed through the pipe ducts. The stability of the multiple cable transmission line is provided for a temporary period of time. In order to maintain the stability of the line, it is expected that the filler materials such as concrete or mortar should be poured and dried. Finally, by carrying out the underground closure of the multi-cable transmission line, the installation or maintenance of the multiple cable transmission line is completed.